Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, November 2, 2012

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 41)

Welcome to Seafood Frenzy Friday where each week I share seafood recipes I find from some of my foodie friends with you since I don't eat seafood myself.  To get the recipe, click on the name underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. Enjoy the selections this week, thank you to this weeks' bloggers for allowing me to share and have a wonderful weekend! 

A Spicy Perspective

Cajunlicious

Ally's Kitchen

Dixie Chik Cooks

Laura's Best Recipes

A Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis

Just a Pinch

Serious Food for the Soul

Sumptuous Spoonfuls

Big Girls Small Kitchen

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing! Thanks for including my seafood stuffed mushrooms! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Carrie! You have some amazing seafood dishes here...I'm really lovin' those salmon balls w/blue cheese...have to try those and others! I've linked this great frenzy to my recipe post, too!! Don't want anyone to miss out on fabulous treasures from the sea!! xo Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like the selections this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis